News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2024-25

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Nashville put Bellows on waivers. We didn’t miss a thing on him.

Next stop, Milwaukee.

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
Nashville put Bellows on waivers. We didn’t miss a thing on him.

Next stop, Milwaukee.
Interestingly enough, the islanders have the two guys drafted directly after him under contract, Cholowski, and Gauthier.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI

Tahoeblue

Nov 29, 2019
Reno/Tahoe
Just my 2 cents. I know the Devils brought in some new players such as on the backend and in goal. I just don't think they are a lock for first or second in the Metro. The Devils don't bother me and I could certainly root for them against the Rags. New coach, older goaltender, and the concern for injuries to important players just gives me some pause.

Reactions: Lek

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Buffalo starting 0-2

Poverty franchise, will never forget their fans wishing injury on our team just for a better draft pick. Not like they would do anything anyway with the pick, in fact, that guy would probably just win a cup on a different team lol

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Buffalo starting 0-2

Poverty franchise, will never forget their fans wishing injury on our team just for a better draft pick. Not like they would do anything anyway with the pick, in fact, that guy would probably just win a cup on a different team lol
Eh, they are in a unique position coming back from Europe where they can reset. Things were never going to be perfect with a new coach coming in.

I hope they don't just suck ass, because that shit is getting really depressing and (I'm obviously) not even an actual Buffalo fan.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Eh, they are in a unique position coming back from Europe where they can reset. Things were never going to be perfect with a new coach coming in.

I hope they don't just suck ass, because that shit is getting really depressing and (I'm obviously) not even an actual Buffalo fan.
f*** em

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Still burnt from the Vanek days? :sarcasm:
Little bit, but I won’t take slander from a franchise that has accomplished nothing. It’s like the rangers, getting chirped from a team that’s done nothing is hilarious. They deserve everything bad that happens to them.

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
Buffalo starting 0-2

I only saw game one but they don't defend well. They spent foolishly and when you look at their roster I don't see quality vets there to mentor the young guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad