News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
This is cool!

1724450296545.png

For those not so in the know about Askarov, his NHL career has been highly anticipated and many felt he was already ready last season.

The return is fairly considerate, as expected.

But SJS certainly had the pieces.

JRD76

Aug 11, 2013
This is cool!

View attachment 902843

For those not so in the know about Askarov, his NHL career has been highly anticipated and many felt he was already ready last season.

The return is fairly considerate, as expected.

But SJS certainly had the pieces.
So trotz added stamkos and Marchesault(however it’s spelled) to make the team better now but also has 3 1st round picks in nexts years draft. Not bad.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
So trotz added stamkos and Marchesault(however it’s spelled) to make the team better now but also has 3 1st round picks in nexts years draft. Not bad.
Trotz is trying to get his team out of the mushy middle.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Twitter blowing up about Johnny Gaudreau. Hope it's not true.

Damn....not looking good. Thought to be a drunk driver as well.
My stomach is in knots over this. Horrible

Matt Gaudreau was with the isles and played for Bridgeport out of college.

Can’t imagine what their families are going through. To lose not 1 but 2 at the same time is tragic

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Damn that’s terrible. Apparently biking and run over from behind. Tragic even if it wasn’t two well known athletes.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Absolutely awful news, one of my favorites, really was hoping he was going to sign with us as a short guy myself. Matthew played for us in Bridgeport and Worcester also not to be forgotten...awful awful awful

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Whenever I see drunk driving deaths my mind immediately goes to the Heidgen case… there is a special place in hell for drunk drivers, and even that’s too good for them

RIP to Johnny and Matt… and my condolences to the family… I can’t even begin to fathom all of this

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Horrendous news. In town for their sister's wedding. Johnny's wife is pregnant. A tragedy all around.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad