News and Notes Part 13: Waddell has bought a house in Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Ben Folds version of *****es Ain't **** is the greatest musical achievement of the last 20 years. Ok so maybe I'm exaggerating a little.

Swag Surf Aho

Find Your Own Style
Jul 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Same melody as the chorus for Timber by Ke$ha but since there's more notes or syllables, avicii did a good enough job of disguising it as to where it didn't strike me immediately. But since it's just the bridge after the chorus, that has the potential to be a great goal song or even worse than Chelsea Dagger. :laugh:

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
That generic sound is very popular right now. Seems like another safe intelligent move by the front office. A decision that reminds me a bit of the jersey selection.

The weirdness is being filtered out of the organization. It's vanilla, but average joe is comfortable with vanilla.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
That goal song makes me think I'm literally anywhere else but at a hockey game, but maybe it'll grow.

So, what are we thinking for lines? I'll admit, I haven't followed camp *that* much to see how things currently stand.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
So, what are we thinking for lines? I'll admit, I haven't followed camp *that* much to see how things currently stand.

Just based on last night's game, I'd imagine they're going to start off with basically the same lineup for the forwards.

Lindholm-EStaal-Versteeg
Gerbe-J. Staal-Nash
Skinner-Rask-Terry
Nestrasil-McClement-Nordstrom

Don't know about the defense, with Hainsey being hurt. If he's healthy I'd guess something like

Hainsey-Faulk
Hanifin-Wiz
Liles-Murphy
Jordan

If he's out for the opener I have no idea what BillPeto will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad