New York's NHL 12 Fantasy League (CLOSED TO NEW GAME)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
I probably would have taken Stamkos as well. Good pick.

That certain Russian fella is falling though!

Yup I wanted Stamkos at 4, but Perry will have to do.

Regarding the 2nd part of your post:

I put the over/under on 2 seasons until he was traded if he was on the Flyers. Too much Svedka not enough goals.

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
That's right I just threw everyone a curveball. Ya'll expect me to take that Russian fella but you build a strong team down the middle!! Yeehaw! :sarcasm:

I expected you to pick him but then you screwed me over. It was between the two Russians but went with my original choice :). I expect the other Russian to be picked next.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I expected you to pick him but then you screwed me over. It was between the two Russians but went with my original choice :). I expect the other Russian to be picked next.

Yea I had no intention really of picking him.

I knew I wanted to grab a number one center right away, because I can always get good wings.

I've waited to long before and started drafting on the wings and ended up with some terrible centers, so I wanted to start at that position.

Plus he covers the spread of stats pretty nicely.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
I like that pick as well, a little early, but I like Perry way more than a certain Russian fella. ;)

Maybe a little early, but he just turned 26 and had a career year last year. Banking on him having another 2 or so years just like last year.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Who wants to swap 2nd round picks?

<---------------------This Guy.

Will swap 3rd round picks and add an entry draft pick to entice if someone's interested.

PM me!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad