Post-Series Talk: New York Rangers defeat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2, advance to ECF

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Wow to Rangers pulling that off in the 3rd period. Martinook’s save of the century will be forgotten - too bad.

LOL at the many Ranger fan posts in period 2 about what a POS is Kreider. We’ll take him if y’all don’t want him.
Martinook having to make that save is why we lost, apologies to Ducks and Leafs fans that said he was a choke artist we didn't believe.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
they will and be out in 5 or 6 to the Panthers .

I still am baffled why so many people love FLA vs the Rangers. I do think they might push them 6 or 7 but they'd need Igor to have a bad series or Bob to be lights out to win it I think

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
I’m not even trolling, I genuinely cannot believe the Canes are gonna lose major pieces this summer because of Kot-freaking-kaniemi

Oilers to Slavin

75571ae5b8f96eb3941d2042184c5303.gif

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
Carolina is a rock solid team who kicks ass in regular season. But not built for the playoffs. Their goalies are meh, and they dont have the toughness to go long. They do have good balanced scoring and the team overall can skate and pass. No superstars hurts too. Doesn't mean a cup winner has to have a Hall of Fame stud who will be elected in first year eligibility. But trying to win a cup where Aho and Burns are the two most notable players is tough to win the cup.

Yeah, that's not true and I'm a NYR fan. They made it to the ECF last year and have perennially been a tough out.

They ran into the one team they didn't want to run into. This may as well have been the two best teams battling it out, save for maybe Dallas.

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
Rangers really need COL/BOS to advance, if that happens I think they go 8-1 or 8-2 rest of way. Its a way different story if they have to go through FLA and DAL though. I'd still lean towards them winning it all but it might be more like an 8-6 or 8-7 type thing
We can't go 8-7 from here, homie. There's only 2 series left

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I'm just pointing out how much the hockey media slobbered over the Hurricanes.
Don't blame me for pointing out a fact
Ok. Hockey media blow hards. We get that every year ariund here about the leafs.
Canes a great team with one age old debilitating weakness...goaltending.
It like who's turn is it to eliminate them this year.?

Hockey pools everywhere ! I'm in like six.
Stars Rags is most popular picks for finals. Second most popular in east to get to finals? Panthers. Third? Hurricanes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad