Pre-Game Talk: New thread ideas?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
No, I described 95% of fans on THIS fan board. I have joined many and this is the only one that routinely has a shitfest on their own team. It is like a contest on who can out do each other on who hates this team the most.

It is silly how much the hate fest has grown by supposed fans of the team.

I am not expecting komboya moment for all but other sites like to talk about the new and old players, how the coaches can help or hurt the team and such.

Here you just see a bunch of butt hurt bitches whining every day about why my visions and talk don't result in the realities that I expected.
I think it’s understandable that the board is no negative given some of the gaffs the last few years. However it has become a fairly consistent tirade of bitching that is largely repetitive. I’ve posted less as a result, not necessarily because I disagree but because it’s sooooo boring. I get it though, people care and need to vent but for me I need to stay out of it mostly.

I agree it’d be nice to have some decent constructive discussion around the positives.. what could happen if it clicks etc. To be fair there was a slight hint of positivity developing, since training camp started and then Drew got hurt.

I do think the roster is more balanced and has more jam/grit. Much depends on if they can be more than the sum of their parts.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
No, I described 95% of fans on THIS fan board. I have joined many and this is the only one that routinely has a shitfest on their own team. It is like a contest on who can out do each other on who hates this team the most.

It is silly how much the hate fest has grown by supposed fans of the team.

I am not expecting komboya moment for all but other sites like to talk about the new and old players, how the coaches can help or hurt the team and such.

Here you just see a bunch of butt hurt bitches whining every day about why my visions and talk don't result in the realities that I expected.
I would also argue that this board has the most intelligent discussions. Far more than any facebook group, far more than twitter, reddit, or the other kings messageboard.

Kings fans have a right to be pissed. Blake pissed away the best prospect pool in the league and has made a bunch of really bad decisions while telling us that we are "right there" while doing worse in the playoffs each season.

And I do have to ask if you hate this place so much, why are you here?

Reactions: Chazz Reinhold

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad