NEW: Our Preseason Top-10 Sharks Prospects!

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Listening to the opening night roster reaction episode

I am sick and tired of hearing Sheng say positive things about Luke Kunin

My eyes are not lying to me Sheng, he stinks
its kind of odd how much positivity surrounds kunin from the org and org adjacent.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I just find it funny all the "Kunin is great in the room" talk when he just looks miserable all the time. Not sure I've seen him smile.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Listening to the opening night roster reaction episode

I am sick and tired of hearing Sheng say positive things about Luke Kunin

My eyes are not lying to me Sheng, he stinks
He took a few digs at the internet community in this podcast. It's kind of funny considering Keegan was one of us before he started working with Sheng. Small aside, I loved @Kcoyote3's rant on Twtitter about Gushchin.

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
Hockey is an aggressive sport. You’re in a limited area where hitting is a big part of the game. NHL history is filled with guys who couldn’t hit or take a hit. They don’t last long.
The other night, Goose received so much praise for his points. Some of those points came because Kunin fought to be in front if the net. Some here may not understand how difficult that can be. It’s not just getting to a place but having sticks pushed on your back, arms and legs. Holding onto the puck along the boards, again with the sticks and bodies pushing and elbows and knees. It is hard.
There are players that do that. Goose doesn’t, really. He is needed for other things. Which he did. But if Kunin didn’t do what he did, Goose may not have those points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad