OT: New OT Bread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Hockey is the last sport I care about and it's probably on borrowed time. I don't think I can take much more of the shit about free agents with bad contracts but that Verbeek should have signed anyway.
You'll probably have a more fulfilled life when hockey dies for you. I'll be here in the abyss because I think I secretly love misery.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Hockey is the last sport I care about and it's probably on borrowed time. I don't think I can take much more of the shit about free agents with bad contracts but that Verbeek should have signed anyway.
This time of year reminds me why i use the block feature lol. It's also hilarious going through threads and not seeing the hot takes by the usual drama queens, but only the reactions to the hot takes.

Reactions: Dr Johnny Fever

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Just saw this on Reddit, will have to try it out just for the name alone, ha. Funny thing to see is it seems it is/was at least partially built in Latvia:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad