New kits 24/25

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Now now, there are funnier pictures of the Liverpool top.

View attachment 868395
This is a picture of a salesman selling silk carpets in a tourist section of New York City lol.

Yep, and too much white overall.
I actually love that kit but I do agree the side white is way too much. It's a kit I might actually buy though.

I am really hoping we get another Purple kit this year, I loved those "Purple Reigns" in 2009-ish with the red stripping. Worked so well.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not sure how many people saw the LFC game but if you didn’t, I will assure you that their new Home kit looks even worse than it does in the pictures

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
We're not Team Mexico lol.

This looks like a 3rd kit that Leeds United or Newcastle United would wear, not the mighty Arsenal.
We've had worse. I actually like our third kit better than the away kit, but all 3 this year are downgrades from the last 2 years.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
The away that you had this past season was atrocious
I didn't love it, but I hated it less than most. It helps that they played very well in it.

But all of our 2022-23 kits and last year's home/third are far better than this year's kits.

Reactions: maclean

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I didn't love it, but I hated it less than most. It helps that they played very well in it.

But all of our 2022-23 kits and last year's home/third are far better than this year's kits.
Yeah I think with away kits especially the ultimate opinions on it default back to how you perform in it

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Gold always shoots straight

"Why are all the clubs ahead of Spurs charging $90 for a shirt and Spurs are charging $95? Aren't they the clubs winning those trophy thingies? How are Spurs shirts considered more valuable?"

"The Spurs store have an option to setup payments. Aren't payments for things like computers? Why do we have to make payments to buy a shirt?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad