GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Ottawa Senators

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Status Quo*

Lindback is out in TB so the Devils won't be stuck in here next game.

thinsane_asylum.jpg

There is a god!

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
gutsy though to play through being down two guys plus giving up a backbreaker late in the 2nd. cant really fault henrique on that OT play, puck bounced on him he woulda had to get lucky in order to catch a good piece of that rebound.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Defense as a whole played okay, didn't allow many shots, but Larsson and Harrold were not very shaky. I'd like to see at least one of them sit next game.

Hope Salvador isn't gone for too long, the D seems to crumble without him

Andre Palot

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Well. Standings don't change, Ottawa/Toronto/other Eastern teams don't move up and we don't move down. Push all around. Knowing that the first game w/o Kovy goes to a shootout is promising. Loved our offense tonight regardless of a crap first period.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Exactly. It's not rocket science. Yet the mongoloids on here will curse out Bishop for being tall instead of our guys lacking creativity

And I've said this team struggles mightily against these big goalies. And I think my theory has now been proven after this game + the shootout in this game.

Now do people still think we don't struggle against huge goalies with huge equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad