GDT: New Jersey Beherits @ Toronto St. Pats - The "I wanna know the joy of a W "-Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
I agree with whoever said Zajac needs(misses) Parise.

I thought he'd work with Kovy like they did during the Lemaire run.

yehyeh

Devils. Devils? Yeah, Devils.
Dec 17, 2011
NNJ
Embarrassing. With Moose as our starter, our top 6 playing mini golf there isn't hope for the playoffs.

Might as well pull Moose. What's the difference?

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Great thing is that over half the East sucks too. String together a couple wins and we have home ice in the standings.

Sky isn't falling, but there's a bit of a **** storm right now.

not so sure i agree dude...im not a panicker... something amiss in newark ...not good i guess i can reserve judgement until marty returns but i don't like this team...i don't like the fact that every night debeor plays 2.5 lines, its not how you win hockey games so either rebuild or trust the guys you have... no reason for this

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Or 5 defensemen like Capuano did last year with the Isles.:laugh:

Good god, a five d-man power play on the Devils with our personnel would be a disaster even more hideous than Moose's goaltending, or the MSG broadcasts :sarcasm:

NBC Hockey

Mar 13, 2009
When a team is struggling, sometimes they look to their goaltender. When the goaltender is also struggling, sometimes they look to luck. When they have no damn luck...they feel stuck.

I STILL believe this team can turn it around in time. It's all there. I just hope they still believe it.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
I agree with whoever said Zajac needs(misses) Parise.

I thought he'd work with Kovy like they did during the Lemaire run.

the way i see is: he's not working well with kovy and hasn't done **** with elias.

"the weight of big contract" it's ****ing nonsense.

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
I'm done watching games until Brodeur is back, this team will win exactly 0 games until then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad