New Head Coach search

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
or not lol

Waddell really put himself in the crosshairs if he doesn’t close the deal on Brindy after saying what he did.

Canes fans on Twitter certainly seemed to take his quote as Brindy is basically a done deal, I took it that way as well.

It would be a real sucker punch to the fans to try and sell them on, “Things went wrong at the last minute”.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
It's certainly more feasible to take a big swing on a coach than a goalie atm with the Sullivan and potential Brindy situations, never mind Cooper might want to engineer a departure.

Cooper ain’t leaving lol. Coaches don’t typically do that, the rumors about Sullivan doesn’t make that a thing.

Cooper has two years on his deal, his future will be decided by the start of 2025-26.

Only Carolina has a top coach as lame duck because they’re weird.

Reactions: My3Sons and Guadana

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Cooper ain’t leaving lol. Coaches don’t typically do that, the rumors about Sullivan doesn’t make that a thing.

Cooper has two years on his deal, his future will be decided by the start of 2025-26.

Only Carolina has a top coach as lame duck because they’re weird.
I think Kypreos started that one about Cooper the other day, either on his podcast or one of the cable or radio shows he comes on in Canada.

He was also the first to mention the Sullivan stuff. It seems like he also started that one.

I’ve still not heard or read exactly what he said about Cooper, but it was almost as if he was implying Cooper may not want to coach anymore or not right now, rather than not want to coach in Tampa. But that’s just what I took from it with the little I have to go on.

It is kind of weird that he keeps bringing up employed coaches leaving their team lol.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
What a load of old shit.

Rod will re-sign with the Canes.
BREAKING: Sources say Dano will be a free agent in one month. Genucel has not matched his contract demands. Genucel now faces a questionable future with the face of the franchise potentially leaving. TSN has reached out to the Dano camp:

IMG_0978.jpeg
Oh ho, OH MY partner. Have you SEEN this face? I know my worth. Now, with having said that. The people at Genucel, I consider FAMILY. We will get together and talk it out and see what comes next. Until then, I have no further comment

Last edited:

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
BREAKING: Sources say Dano will be a free agent in one month. Genucel has not matched his contract demands. Genucel now faces a questionable future with the face of the franchise potentially leaving. TSN has reached out to the Dano camp:

View attachment 863150
Oh ho, OH MY partner. Have you SEEN this face? I know my worth. Now, with having said that. The people at Genucel, I consider FAMILY. We will get together and talk it out and see what comes next. Until then, I have no further comment

1714598944395.png

McDuffz88

HIRE BERUBE!!!
Sep 18, 2019
Per Weekes, Vince Mcmahon is in heavy talks with Fitz & Ottawa about a coaching job after being fired/kicked off the Tko board/WWE, rumors are he wants to bring McLeod as assistant coach. Further updates will be unveiled over the next few days.....

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
There's no reason to worry. With comments being made they are making a big swing for a coach this offseason there's 0 chance they hire Green. I'm confident in that for sure.
agreed. fitz threw green a bone by saying some very laudatory things about him, but i would bet my middle nut he won't be a part of our organization 3 months from now. hopefully the sens make an uncharacteristically bad decision and hire him. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Dialamo

kiwidevil

Tweet from Reinitz suggests if Sullivan is not available, then Green is the top choice. From a Garrioch article.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad