Speculation: New GM/Management group?

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
My guess is that they go with Forton and "promote" Lindy to save face. It's both cheap and lazy but what's the fun in discussing that?

Who'd you like as GM? Coach? What should the management structure look like?

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Coach
I'd like Babcock as a one or two year experience for our players during a retool. I hate his values and leadership but he'd give us a chance to evaluate some of the players in a different setting. Him and Torts are the kind of coaches I'd want to start a retool or soft rebuild with.

Assistant?
Maybe check if Roger Rönnberg has a nhl-out with Zurich? Would complement the terror of psycho-Babs.

President of whatever
I'd be cool with calling Lindy the president of something.

Assistant euro-GMs
Carolina just snatched Chris Abbott from HV71. Interesting options as assistant GMs from europe could be Sahlstedt (one liiga championship, has good connections in Finland, seems smart in interviews and speaks multiple languages), Evertsson (legendary GM that took his team from lower division to a shl-dynasty, still only 51) or Thomas Fröberg (did wonders in Oskarshamn, took Luleå straight to the top).

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
Adams is the worst. I thought Granato was the problem with the defense. Or Skinner. Hey, lets sign up for 6 years on the cap for a 40-goal scorer who won't play for us anymore. What a total disaster this team and its management continue to be.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Adams of course should go, Ruff I don't know, but is he that good now and why did he come alone? Their best season in recent years was the season with Granato, who allowed them to do what they wanted. The carrot is always better than the stick, even though the players talk about responsibility and that they need a tough coach, they themselves do not know what they need and they certainly should not do it.

I am against trading our best players who are not showing good play now, it is a road to nowhere and we have already been through this. It is possible to make some trades to shake up the team.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad