New Foo

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Yes rockers go around with groupies but honestly as someone not in a relationship (shocking) the thought of being in one and then cheating on said person would make me so sad and make her sad too.

Then again I am not a musician so YMMV

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
How many puns?

There goes my hero?

I've got another confession to make?

S9GsyTh.png

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Yes rockers go around with groupies but honestly as someone not in a relationship (shocking) the thought of being in one and then cheating on said person would make me so sad and make her sad too.

Then again I am not a musician so YMMV
That's the best reason for joining a band.

What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend?
Homeless.

Reactions: I am not exposed

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
Josh Jacobs has many kids with several baby mama’s. Antonio Cromartie has massive amounts of baby mama’s and several kids. Phillip Rivers has a whole football team with his wife.
A better example is Nick Cannon, 12 kids with 6 women.
The women probably don’t mind, they’ll get paid.

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
you all are feeling the way you are for grohl misbehaving as an adulterous rock star? sure it actually might be considered a crime in certain jurisdictions. it's also morally wrong. but you know what else should be considered a crime - grohl and that band making seriously bland music for well over the past 20 years.

Reactions: BBQandHockey

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
you all are feeling the way you are for grohl misbehaving as an adulterous rock star? sure it actually might be considered a crime in certain jurisdictions. it's also morally wrong. but you know what else should be considered a crime - grohl and that band making seriously bland music for well over the past 20 years.

Honestly this is the most exciting thing Grohl has ever done. His music is as dull as dishwater.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad