New Blackhawks network with White Sox, Bulls announced: Chicago Sports Network (CHSN)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs

The Chicago Sports Network will be the new home for the White Sox, Bulls and Blackhawks when the regional sports network launches in October, the network announced Monday.

It said it will launch with agreements in place with cable, streaming and over-the-air providers, but it did not name them. The network plans to make a series of announcements over the summer that include distribution, talent and programming.

Reactions: Kirk Van Houten

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Meh, still not a fan. Swapping to whatever CHSN, aka Chosen per me, is almost assuredly going to result in an increase in cable bills with at least an initial reduction in quality as per the norm of new launches. And the teams all stink (okay, to be fair, the Bulls are mediocre), so it's not like there's any must watch talent on the teams other than Bedard.

Last edited:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Washington DC?

That is Monumental Sports Network now. I did forget about Boston and I'm surprised the Celtics aren't playing on NESN yet. They have their own local network already built in for years.

I also found out the Giants contract with NBCSBA goes until 2032. That's a long contract. I still think it won't go all the way, as even NBC has been contracting the last few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad