NHL Entry Draft: New 7 round mock draft - who wants in??

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
for the Hawks, I hope someone like you isn't in charge of the Yotes..hahaha

My speculation is that Wahlstrom should be under strong consideration for Chayka at 5, given he is one of the younger draft eligible forwards and he also has impressive offensive analytics (namely shot generation) that compare well to other USNTDP draft eligibles over the past decade.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I am going to be stepping away for a few hours, if the Rangers makes their pick, lets please make sure to let the Isles know they are up twice..would like to get through the top 12 by tonight..I will update picks/or trades when I get back around 9pm central tonight...

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
the Edmonton Oilers are please and proud to select....from USA U-18 NTDP....RD Bode Wilde

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
The dallas stars are proud to select , from the Sault Ste . Marie Greyhounds , Barrett Hayton .

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
well shit, that sped up quick hahaha

nobody is technically on the clock until 10am tomorrow, but whoever is next can make their selection tonight if they like and so on and so forth...

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
The Colorado Avalanche are proud to select from the Drummondville Voltigeurs......Joseph Veleno

Joe_Veleno3-1024x576.jpg

pming next

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
^of course you can pick whomever you like it's your draft too but why him though? you know something we don't? ;)

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
^of course you can pick whomever you like it's your draft too but why him though? you know something we don't? ;)

I have no idea why CSB would rank him that low. Other scouting services have him in the first to second round and that is much more reflective of his talent.

Berggren was one of the more impressive prospects at the recent U18s and I could see that bumping him up a lot of lists.

CSB has some puzzling rankings this year to say the least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad