NEW 2024/25 NAHL/NA3HL Season thread

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
NA3 Central Division leaders Wausau Cyclones are on an 8-game win streak after doubling up on the St. Louis Jr Blues this weekend. 10-1-0-0 record so far, and looking like they won't slow down anytime soon. Their leading scorer F Jake Garrow has 12 goals & 22 total points. Their roster has seven '04 players (final season of eligibility) and thirteen '05 players (including all 3 goalies). This is their year to reach the top.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

I am Bettman

May 23, 2022
NA3 Central Division leaders Wausau Cyclones are on an 8-game win streak after doubling up on the St. Louis Jr Blues this weekend. 10-1-0-0 record so far, and looking like they won't slow down anytime soon. Their leading scorer F Jake Garrow has 12 goals & 22 total points. Their roster has seven '04 players (final season of eligibility) and thirteen '05 players (including all 3 goalies). This is their year to reach the top.
I’ve seen some Wausau games this year and their D seem to struggle against a fast, aggressive forecheck. They are very clean through the neutral zone however and in the offensive zone.

Slowdive

Jul 10, 2024
I'm no expert but it does seem the older NA3HL teams tend to play a more cohesive, tighter game. Although keeping older players from leaving for perceived opportunities is also difficult.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad