Need Some Replacement Managers for 2 Yahoo Head to Head Leagues

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
So I had to drop a few teams from the 2 leagues I run for pretty much disappearing a few months into last season. So I'm looking for some replacement active Managers for both leagues. If you are interested in playing in 1 or both leagues just send me a PM with an e-mail address that you use regularly and I will send you an invite via Yahoo.

League 1 - 2024-25 HFBoards League ( need 3 new Managers )
- league is open to all HFBoards members
- free Head to Head League
- 26 man rosters
- daily roster includes 3 Centers, 3 LW, 3 RW, 4 Defensemen, 2 Goalies and 2 Utility spots
- each team has 9 Bench spots and 3 IR+ spots
- 8 team league with 4 teams making the Playoffs ( if we get up to 10 teams then I will switch to 6 teams making the Playoffs )
- Skater scoring categories: Goals, Assists, PPP, SOG, Faceoffs Won and Hits
- Goalie categories: Wins, GAA, Save Pct. and Shutouts
- draft time is Saturday Sept. 28th at 3 pm ( Pacific )

League 2 - 2024-25 Diamond Level League ( need 4 new Managers )
- only for Managers with a Diamond level rating ( 900 or more ) from Yahoo ( if you are around 800 then that's good enough for me )
- free Head to Head League
- 26 man rosters
- daily roster includes 3 Centers, 3 LW, 3 RW, 4 Defensemen, 2 Goalies and 2 Utility spots
- each team has 9 Bench spots and 3 IR+ spots
- 8 team league with 4 teams making the Playoffs ( if we get up to 10 teams then I will switch to 6 teams making the Playoffs )
- Skater scoring categories: Goals, Assists, PPP, SOG, Faceoffs Won and Hits
- Goalie categories: Wins, GAA, Save Pct. and Shutouts
- draft time is Saturday Sept. 28th at 1 pm ( Pacific )

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
OK - so I had a few teams join but I also had to remove some teams so here is where we currently stand:

HFBoards League - now have 6 teams confirmed but would like to add 2 more
Diamond Level League - now have 5 teams confirmed so I need at least 1 more team but would like to add 3 more

Once again - if you have interest in playing in either league then just send me a PM with an e-mail address you use regularly and I will send you an invite via Yahoo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad