Series Discussion: NDSF: Winnipeg Jets (3) vs Edmonton Oilers (2)

Who wins?

• Total voters

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
If I had to pick 2 of the 4 to play those would be the ones.

I think they will all be in on Wednesday, though odd that both Nik and Copper are in non contacts

I also suspect all 4 will be practicing but it's a bit worrisome that Ehlers/Copp are still in non-contacts this late.

Reactions: GNP and Jet

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I saw your post, then I saw I could get 28:1 and I couldn't help myself. I know it's not much but A: it's in USD and B. it'll make a nice post-lockdown party ;)
View attachment 435012

Hah, yeah I have some disposable income lying around so I made a similar but more substantial wager. I don't know why exactly but I feel like Wheeler is going to be a monster. I have other wagers with wheeler points and Connor goals. Hoping for McDavid to have an epic choke. If Wheeler outscores Mcdavid my bookie will probably commit seppuku.

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com

That's it.
I cannot work under these conditions.

BiVJ67hHpcAurouEHq1ZfvovSIs=.gif

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Hah, yeah I have some disposable income lying around so I made a similar but more substantial wager. I don't know why exactly but I feel like Wheeler is going to be a monster. I have other wagers with wheeler points and Connor goals. Hoping for McDavid to have an epic choke. If Wheeler outscores Mcdavid my bookie will probably commit seppuku.

Alright then, well, I'll see you at the pay window in a couple months, but you're buyin' ;)

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
No, I think that concern is well shared. It is what it is though. Can only hope they return soon.
Yeah. We get to see double shifting of C-S-W! Then more of Thompson-Perreault and Lewis on the power play, (with Forbort and Poolman on the points). Look out Oilers. Here we come!:skeptic::help:

Larabee

Mar 10, 2011
Winnipeg
Relax Larabee. Maurice applying the Control "Cone of silence" reporting. Ehlers has been street fighting, preparing for the Oilers, in the north end at nights.
I have extra Prozac if you would like?
Thanks for the kind offer. I have my stash of lorazepam to keep me calm. :laugh:

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
I hope we have an answer on the PK. Oilers PP is lethal, but they also have other options so you can't play too heavy on his side and cheat the other options. One thing is for sure you can play McDavid as tight as you want 5v5 and even if you limit him there, a PP that will operate close to 30 percent he is going to burn you there if we take more then a few penalties a game. Really hoping to not see the usual Wheeler/ Frenchie sticking penalties that come every couple games in third periods

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Playoff hockey has been grade A. Watching the Washington/Boston and TBay/Florida series inparticular. Superb hockey!

can’t wait till Wednesday. die McJesus die!:punk:

I agree both those series have been great to watch.

Reactions: mondo3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad