GDT: NDSF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets 6/2/21 Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
He'll be 37 in the next playoffs. He had a great year in Dallas and signed near league minimum later in FA season to start on the taxi squad. I will be surprised if he gets more than 1.5 million.

Staal with a two way contract of 1.7 plus bonuses for each PO game played.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
you must've missed Helleybuck's saves on byron and Armia among others in that period

Yeah, if the Habs have tons of chances and didn't score, it was implied that Hellebuyck did made some great save....but none still compare to those Price made so far in this game.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
360_F_59098939_TfDA2XSVnrgbrBQqOaAS4QZL7TgZtGvD.jpg

Where'd you lift that from -- @Walrus26's private stash? :sarcasm:

Reactions: FloJack

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
Yeah, if the Habs have tons of chances and didn't score, it was implied that Hellebuyck did made some great save....but none still compare to those Price made so far in this game.

The one he made on Byron was perhaps the nicest save of the game. It wasn't flashy - and Cuthburt is too senile to realize the opportunity - but it was a point blank shot in the slot.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
At the same time, he was a beast last year with Dallas and got a small contract this season. I don't think he will get that much of a raise.

After the season and playoffs he’s had this year on top of that last run with Dallas, I definitely think Corey Perry would be a depth player most teams would love to add for $2-2.5 million.

Reactions: SpeedyPotato

Supersonic

May 27, 2013
Ontario
Sportsnet needs to find more people like Kevin Bieksa. I'm actually interested by what he has to say and unlike some others on the panel, he has actually played with many of the players still in the leauge,

I completely agree. He comes off as kind of a meat head but honestly I agree with everything he says and he’s my favourite on the panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad