Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
I've been to multiple Super Bowls, a Stanley Cup Finals Game 7, World Series games, the NBA Finals, UNC-Duke MBB when it was still life and death, a football National Championship Game, dozens of CFB stadiums, etc etc.

There is nothing like Tiger Stadium. Go. The single best sports experience I have ever had. I think my wife is an LSU fan now.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Chinatown88

IMG_8899.jpeg

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

He does have another year next year. I don’t know who would really want him at the higher levels though. He looked like a guy whose body is breaking down this year when he played. They obviously didn’t run him much this year & he’s not really the same player when you take his legs out of the equation as he’s not some dynamic thrower.

He was in the same recruiting class as Micah Parsons. Parsons already has multiple All-Pro caliber seasons in the NFL & this guy is still in college. :laugh:

Reactions: Chinatown88

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I am now more interested in that dog getting on a plane. Definitely not less.
It looks like Kirby is finally getting serious about prioritizing/paying front four and in-state players again. There's just something that makes you feel slightly better about going after in-state kids in the current landscape of portal/NIL. Griffin and Terry would be huge gets in the same class.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad