Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Matt Rhule just doing what he does. He's a hell of a program builder, and for the first time in a long time, Nebraska looks to have a path forward.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Love the back to back post week 1 hype with Colorado and then the crash and burn week 2
I don’t feel like there was a hype machine behind Colorado this week. But their game last week was the highest rated game on cable.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Colorado sucks with Shadeur & Hunter. Not really sure how Deion expects to translate this into a better job? Especially since he doesn’t recruit at the high school level.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
All I can say after today:

The Eyes of Texas are upon you all the livelong day.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you, you cannot get away.
Do not think you can escape them at night or early in the morning.
The Eyes of Texas are upon you till Gabriel blows his horn.

We bitch slapped Michigan in the Big House.
Three big games:
Oklahoma 10/12 (Dallas)
Georgia 10/19 (Austin)
Texas A&M 11/30 (College Station)

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I can't tell you all how happy I am about Raiola looking good. I'm going to Lincoln for Colorado-Nebraska next week. Memorial Stadium is going to be absolutely nutty for a primetime national game.

Then straight from the game immediately back to KC to fly out at 6 AM and get home in time for the NFL slate. Mistakes may have been made.

Let me know if that makes the email tab.

Home for kickoff with flowers for my wife and Gatorade for my old ass. That game ruled.

screen-shot-2019-08-31-at-100424-pm-0cfab50108c2879d9d7b31eefc55b342.jpg

@Chinatown88 Ty Robinson should be drafted. Not early, but sign me the hell up on Day 3.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

I’m not saying I necessarily blame them but they’ve given up really trying to run the football so far. Even game 1 where it was a down to the wire type of game so it wasn’t a situation that was forcing them to throw all the time.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

If you were a Colorado fan pre-Deion I don’t really know what you’re getting out this experience at this point. Deion has no doubt tangibly made the school administrators money but you’re not seeing any of that as a fan. The on the field results are about what you’re used to as a Colorado fan the last decade or so. It’s not hard to see Deion has no contingency plan post Shadeur/Hunter since he barely recruits the high school level & the team isn’t even good with those guys. He/they don’t really give a shit about your traditions either.

Like I’m sure the administration likes the money & perhaps they’re blinded by or just don’t give a shit as long as that happens. But you’re being taken for a ride here that logically makes no sense beyond Deion is just cashing out while trying to do whatever is best to get his son & Hunter drafted.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t know if it’s the same person still but the AD at Kent State is an absolute menace with their out of conference scheduling. They put 3 to 4 auto-losses on that schedule every year out of the sake of chasing a big game check.

Most other MAC schools only play like two games against the P5 & it’s not always necessarily like the biggest brands in college football like Kent State does.

I get it if you have a coach that’s successful there he’s leaving but even Sean Lewis who you suppressed there with those schedules actually realized what was up & took a “demotion” to be a coordinator elsewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad