Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I’m not convinced Clemson under Dabo never payed a player even before NIL. So part of me thinks his stance on NIL is just fake sanctimonious stuff.

I think what he really hates is that more teams are throwing around money that pre-NIL those teams were probably afraid to dip their toes in that world out of fear of repercussions. So that’s put more money & ultimately more competition on the open market.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I’m not convinced Clemson under Dabo never payed a player even before NIL. So part of me thinks his stance on NIL is just fake sanctimonious stuff.

I think what he really hates is that more teams are throwing around money that pre-NIL those teams were probably afraid to dip their toes in that world out of fear of repercussions. So that’s put more money & ultimately more competition on the open market.
Of course they did. Those DL's and South FL WR's weren't playing for free.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Not a fan of retiring the number. Are all of the Heisman winners numbers going to be retired? I’ll admit that Williams was good but not that good.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
The Buckeyes really dropped the ball with Ewers.

McCord holding his own at Syracuse doesn't look great, either. :laugh:
He left because of Stroud.

He only went to OSU in the first place to cash in on NIL money he couldn’t get in high school. Enrolled a year early to do it.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I still don’t think McCord is actually bad. I think he’s still a potential NFL guy. I think he just went to a place with high expectations & couldn’t live up to them right away. Ohio State went seamless from Haskins to Fields to Stroud who were all at least at the college level higher level QB’s from the get go there. He was just average last year in his first year with some good & bad.

Syracuse was a good landing spot for him I think.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Despite what might have been the worst spot ever, NIU kicks the FG and goes up 2 with 31 seconds left!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad