GDT: NCAA football thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
FSU gets snubbed in the playoff.

FSU's best players, and then the rest of the team, no-show the Orange Bowl for the largest bowl defeat ever.

FSU gets hit with Level 2 violations over NIL.

FSU head coach Mike Norvell is a major candidate Alabama is interested in to replace Saban.

In retrospect, FSU fans wishing on a monkey's paw to get out of the GOR might not have been their best strategy.

Reactions: DaveG

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
FSU gets snubbed in the playoff.

FSU's best players, and then the rest of the team, no-show the Orange Bowl for the largest bowl defeat ever.

FSU gets hit with Level 2 violations over NIL.

FSU head coach Mike Norvell is a major candidate Alabama is interested in to replace Saban.

In retrospect, FSU fans wishing on a monkey's paw to get out of the GOR might not have been their best strategy.
hiring "coach Prime" will be the final finger the way this is playing out. I think you know what I expect the eventual outcome there to be if they do.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
more thinking that his tenure is a disaster and he ends up leaving the program decimated after some sketchy NIL situations turn into major violations.
or he'll get fired after a Texas A&M hyped recruiting class that he does nothing with and they are a middle of the road team because Prime Time isnt a tactician. he'll get like 70-80 million to sit at home while making more commercials.

Reactions: DaveG

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Beautifully NC State

NC State Athletics is like a lukewarm-ish shower...not really satisfying, lingering disappointment, could turn ice cold at any minute but little chance it gets warmer. The ONLY positive is that it's better than an ice cold shower...yay...

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Tennessee put up a big ole butt whoppin
That was one of the single worst "football" performances I've ever seen...I don't think there was a single thing State did right really in that whole game. They couldn't have intentionally played as poorly if they tried. Coach, QB, and half the starting lineup would be walking home and riding the bench.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
That was one of the single worst "football" performances I've ever seen...I don't think there was a single thing State did right really in that whole game. They couldn't have intentionally played as poorly if they tried. Coach, QB, and half the starting lineup would be walking home and riding the bench.
I said so in the other thread but boy was their defense rough. At least two different red zone possessions they put no one in the end zone and everyone stacked up on the line didn’t cover any receivers just stood there and boom easy Tennessee touchdown

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
You must not have seen many ECU games the last 6 years. Even our win last night against ODU was quite poor.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I said so in the other thread but boy was their defense rough. At least two different red zone possessions they put no one in the end zone and everyone stacked up on the line didn’t cover any receivers just stood there and boom easy Tennessee touchdown
A 3-3-5 defense against a mobile QB is certainly a choice. Not a good one, but still a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad