NCAA Championship Game

KasparsHipCheck

Feb 9, 2013
upstate ny
Anybody watch U of M regularly?? I have to believe they can settle in and come back. This game is so wide open. Union has been a team that can run up the score on your team (I root for RPI, so I've seen this a few times), how does U of M battle back?

Last edited:

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
Anybody watch U of M regularly?? I have to believe they can settle in and come back. This game is so wide open. Union has been a team that can run up the score on your team (I root for RPI, so I've seen this many times), how does U of M battle back?

Yes I'm a Gophers fan. This is exactly the game they want to be playing not the result though.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
When Union gets fired up and can run and gun like this, the only way to try and play them is by maybe trying to play more physical. They have to try and slow it down a bit, if U of M has a chance to come back here.

I think you have it the other way around. If you run and gun with Minnesota all game it won't end well.

KasparsHipCheck

Feb 9, 2013
upstate ny
Yes I'm a Gophers fan. This is exactly the game they want to be playing not the result though.

Do they usually play a physical/chippy game? That's the only thing I've seen work against Union this year really. I think Union can run and gun with the best, their small and finesse. I think playing the body more on Union is the way to go.

In U of M's conference do you see teams whose blue line is this active in the offense? Maybe that's a different wrinkle that they aren't used too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad