NBC Sports RSN to Peacock 2025

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
@Beef Invictus

This would be the first stream option that doesn’t include live TV.

Fubo
Hulu
YouTube

Offer it but you need live tv subscription

The only thing I don’t have with Hulu live is NHL Network

The other 2 have it but you lose others in trade.

Now Directv stream would work but they don’t have NBCSP, having that with peacock would solve it.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Shrike

Dec 5, 2019
Until there is a Philly sports stream where I have access to all Philly pro sports teams and pre/post game shows and daytime sports talk, I remain unwilling to participate in the the media’s attempt to manipulate me into using my money to chase the ever changing “official” streaming service of the moment to watch my teams play.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
@Beef Invictus

This would be the first stream option that doesn’t include live TV.

Fubo
Hulu
YouTube

Offer it but you need live tv subscription

The only thing I don’t have with Hulu live is NHL Network

The other 2 have it but you lose others in trade.

Now Directv stream would work but they don’t have NBCSP, having that with peacock would solve it.
YouTube TV does not have NHL Network

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
It's annoying for sure, although I think you can get MLB Network through the MLB TV app now (haven't tried).

Not having NHL Network for WJC and select games does suck though.
Yeah, id say the only reason I'd watch NHLN would be for the WJC. Other than that, not having it doesn't bother me

Reactions: VladDrag

youthoftoday

Jun 14, 2011
Philly
It's annoying for sure, although I think you can get MLB Network through the MLB TV app now (haven't tried).

Not having NHL Network for WJC and select games does suck though.
I switched to YTTV in mid 2023 so last season was my first without NHLN. I almost signed up for a FUBO or Direct TV Stream just to watch the WJC last year, but with the game times being mornings/afternoons, I knew work was going to get in the way so I decided not to.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Yeah, id say the only reason I'd watch NHLN would be for the WJC. Other than that, not having it doesn't bother me
You can find streams online for the WJC, but they kinda suck. Plus, I used to record them and re-watch them to focus on different skaters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad