NBA NBA Draft 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Bronny has shown nothing in college that he can produce, his claim to fame is his dad. With Lebron, he was hyped up in high school and produced his rookie year.

I don't know about the Lakers front office, hiring JJ Reddick to his first coaching job while guys like Sam Cassell, who has been busting his but for years as an assistant still can't get a job.

Now this, just yeah..

Reactions: Voight

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Bronny has shown nothing in college that he can produce, his claim to fame is his dad. With Lebron, he was hyped up in high school and produced his rookie year.

I don't know about the Lakers front office, hiring JJ Reddick to his first coaching job while guys like Sam Cassell, who has been busting his but for years as an assistant still can't get a job.

Now this, just yeah..
not that i'm a fan of the redick hire, but a guy like cassell is exactly who they thought they had hired with darvin ham. someone who had worked for years as an assistant and had a rep as a "player's coach." look how that turned out

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
even as a Celtics fan I gotta feel bad for the Lakers. fall from grace to be held hostage like this, hiring Lebron's podcast buddy as coach and wasting a pick on his kid

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I mean Bronny was barely a draftable prospect anyway so I'm sure most teams laughed at that request, but the pure audacity of it is hilarious. I might have drafted him for spite and called their bluff. 2nds usually amount to nothing anyway.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
am I alone in feeling it's just a little bit awkward to have to shower with your dad after every game? I'm also not sure how you hang out with the guys when one of them is your dad.

Reactions: GKJ

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $175.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2