OT: NBA & Basketball - 2023-24 Season

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
There’s financial implications for their draft moves last night, and I trust someone wsy smarter than me in Brock Aller to figure it out.

I believe these moves help up the max they can offer Hartenstein now
i have no hope that Hartenstein is coming back. would be an absolute coup.

However i do think the money they're freeing will go to a backup C, and with Thibs they've had great success rejuvenating/developing C. noel, hartenstein.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Sims is very raw, but I wouldn't go nuts and spend a ton on another center. Maybe try and find one before the trade deadline if anything.

Plus they still have their #2 coming up tonight and that might be where they get a bit body center they can develop.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
Sims is very raw, but I wouldn't go nuts and spend a ton on another center. Maybe try and find one before the trade deadline if anything.

Plus they still have their #2 coming up tonight and that might be where they get a bit body center they can develop.
"spend a ton"

not sure what you mean. up against the hard cap as a 1st apron team, they'll have a minimum amount to spend. if Hartenstein leaves, most of that should go to a backup C/PF, and the rest vet minimums (ring chasers?).

Brunson/Deuce/Rokas?
Bridges/DDV
OG/Hart
Randle/OG
Mitch/FA/Randle?

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
Did we trade up?

Is Ajay Mitchell also a Knick. I hate how bad they are at reporting trades.
It's because of the rules around drafting actual draft picks in the NBA. These trades are essentially draft-and-trades, but I do agree that the way they report them is difficult to follow.

Knicks just traded 2nd rounders again with PHX lol. Leon loves this shit

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
It's because of the rules around drafting actual draft picks in the NBA. These trades are essentially draft-and-trades, but I do agree that the way they report them is difficult to follow.

Knicks just traded 2nd rounders again with PHX lol. Leon loves this shit
We have like 40 seconds so I mean, spend 'em if you got 'em

For Ighodaro?

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Screenshot_20240627-235900_Facebook.jpg
taking advice from Corey Perry lol

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
IQ got 5 years 175M. The Knicks were never giving him that deal. Glad we got OG in the building and then signed for him and Barrett.

Hope it works out for IQ and RJ still. Really enjoyed both players.

Reactions: noncents

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad