Tribute Nazem Kadri Appreciation Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
The hat trick after all the abuse and the too many men OT winner playing with one hand makes him an Avalanche legend in my book.
I came here to say this. What an incredible occasion that was. I've never been happier for one particular person to silence the critics and in such emphatic fashion. I woke up my kids by screaming and laughing at the TV.

So long Naz, you're awesome.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
One more time for old time’s sake

1660854607535.gif

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
What else can you say, what a dominant year from Kadri he deserves every penny he got. Practically took us out of the 2nd round himself. The game 4 overtime winner coming back from injury is one of the greatest SCF goals ever (marred by a horrendous broadcast call).

Happy for him that he got his pay day, best of luck Naz, you killed it.

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
What else can you say, what a dominant year from Kadri he deserves every penny he got. Practically took us out of the 2nd round himself. The game 4 overtime winner coming back from injury is one of the greatest SCF goals ever (marred by a horrendous broadcast call).

Happy for him that he got his pay day, best of luck Naz, you killed it.
The best call was the regular Tampa Bay dudes :laugh: :sarcasm:

Wish all the best Naz, what a playoffs for him. I will for sure never forget the St Louis hatty and arguably one of the most important goals in the Finals with that OT winner. I don't know that we win without him. Maybe, glad I don't have to wonder.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Congrats on your payday Naz, and thank you for your contributions to the Cup.

Now we can hate him when he plays against the Avs, but it will be a fond hatred.

Reactions: HockeyFan100

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Never watch daytime TV. Lazy’d into the afternoon and popped on the TV and randomly tuned into a culinary series. NOMAD with Carlton McCoy. Never saw it before. Clicked into an episode where he travels to Toronto, one of my fav cities… wondering if he hits any of the eateries we have.

A few mins in scene starts with dude lacing up some skates (he cannot skate) and then stepping onto an ice sheet (still cannot skate) and into a gaggle of skilled minis buzzing around in drills, and into Naz. Spent a good 15 minutes with Kadri on the episode, ending in a Lebanese restaurant, tons of food, and the requisite belly dancer. Looks like it was filmed last summer.

Figures. Less than an hour after I learn Naz is headed for the Flames. Figures.

Simultaneously bummed and very happy for Naz and a nice well earned contract.

Reactions: cccoltsicehockey

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Depressive, he was such a perfect fit for this team becoming a real star.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Avs lost Kadri because of Covid. If it wasn't for the pandemic, the salary cap would probably be 90 mill at least which would be more than enough to resign Naz. Covid ruined everything

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad