OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, DC United, Navy, Gtown, etc., 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
g00ny left out "public intoxication" for some reason. He was charged with public intoxication/swearing. We are talking about the Commonwealth of VA so that explains why "swearing" is half of the charge but I doubt that was the sole reason why he was arrested.

I assumed he was loud and obnoxious and drunk based on the charges/articles and that much was obvious. My point was that "public swearing" is a ridiculous "crime" and I'm not sure it holds up to Constitutional muster if anyone feels like challenging it.

Reactions: calicapsfan

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I assumed he was loud and obnoxious and drunk based on the charges/articles and that much was obvious. My point was that "public swearing" is a ridiculous "crime" and I'm not sure it holds up to Constitutional muster if anyone feels like challenging it.

It is absurd but its probably a law that dates back to the founding of the country. Or back to a time when public swearing was considered a crime.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Harper meeting with the Phillies. Boras prolly trying to get the offers higher. I've heard Bryce maybe looking for a opt in/opt out contract

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Who will be the bigger bust for the buck, Harper or Machado?

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Now if they can just say no to Harper they should be in good shape moving forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad