World Cup: National Team threads #2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'd like to see Pavlovic there too, he is a really good passer. Could reign Germany's midfield for a decade+.

Speaking of the kid, JN gave him some love after that match. Won’t be surprised if he has an eye to bleeding him in before the WM, so he’s not just a bench option when the NT comes to NA.

Stiller got some shine from Nagelsmann as well. I am curious about how those two would look together from the start.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Man, Chile is truly bad.
SA I think in general is at a down turn except Uruguay and Argentina.

Brazil shouldn’t be as bad but they’re run by idiots. Still developing crazy players just not the level of Neymar or Dinho on offence. Having to really on Vini is brutal and rodrygo.

Tough loss can’t win them all. Really missed Alexis today

Last edited:

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
SA I think in general is at a down turn except Uruguay and Argentina.

Brazil shouldn’t be as bad but they’re run by idiots. Still developing crazy players just not the level of Neymar or Dinho on offence. Having to really on Vini is brutal and rodrygo.

Tough loss can’t win them all. Really missed Alexis today
their disrespect to Neymar is coming back to bite them, now that they have no one of his transcendent creativity

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
i don't know the Copas on a detailed level so i'll defer to you on those, but he did everything he could at world cups surrounded by shit and coached by morons.
He was godly in 2014 I don’t mean to say he was bad for them just that he missed the only tournament they managed to win and they soured on his attitude and perceived antics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad