• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I dont know much about any of these guys and I thought I remembered one of the Ads posters saying that del Gaizo looked good in Milwaukee so that's why I voted for him. Obviously nobody else did....

Olderfan

Jul 3, 2019
That's a little discouraging if he is a throw in on a trade
Just always remember that the KHL is not interested in players bound for the NHL eventually. In fact, there is some indication that they hold them back and/or just ignore them. Over there everything is political.

Reactions: PredsV82

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Just always remember that the KHL is not interested in players bound for the NHL eventually. In fact, there is some indication that they hold them back and/or just ignore them. Over there everything is political.
I'm not sure that counts as "political"... it's just kind of common sense? Why waste time on a player who is going to leave your organization after next year? SKA really wanted Nikishin and I guess they see him sticking around for a few years, so they gave up a bunch of "prospects" who would never stick around long enough to play for them and another bunch of players who are already signed in North America for that player they see filling their immediate need.

Although if some of those guys like Maltsev, Morozov, Marchenko, and Rubstov fail to stick in the NHL and come back to the KHL... that's probably where the long-term "win" could be lurking for Spartak. Svechkov and Chibrikov will be gone. But those guys might end up coming back by the time Nikishin goes to the Canes. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad