GDT: Nashville Predators 2024 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
As much as I have never been a fan of Josi as Captain, I don't see that spot opening up until he retires, unless he just decides he wants to give it up.

TBH outside of the preseason games in Florida I haven't seen much of camp. The Florida games weren't good, but I think Stamkos and O'Reilly were about the only big names that even played.
I'm curious how you judge a NHL captain as a fan?

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Good deal. Tampa area is under water and my area of north east TN is having a ton of issues with flash flooding. Lost some bridges and Unicoi county hospital is surrounded by water. Absolute freakin disaster. I hope everyone is doin ok as it travels towards central tn
TBH here it had been so dry as long as it didn't rain too hard there wasn't going to be too much runoff. Its mostly been just a constant slow rain here since Thursday evening. River wise I think by the time it works through the dam systems it shouldn't be too bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad