GDT: Nashville Predators 2024 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
We can split the rookie camp/showcase and the main camp into separate threads, right? Sure...

1726226605030.png

1726226685622.png

1726226769046.png

Reactions: Scoresberg

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
Not really any surprises with the roster... 35F / 20D / 7G ....

All the "tryout" players are already in the organization... O'Reilly, Howarth, Marino, Campbell, Wall, Nychuk, Haider are on AHL contracts with Milwaukee, while Armstrong and DeRidder are on ECHL deals with Atlanta.

All of our European prospects have been left in their various leagues, nobody is going back to Europe out of this camp (note that Milota plays in the QMJHL).

This isn't to me a very "open" camp... maybe if Tomasino doesn't show up then a handful of Milwaukee players are trying to grab that last spot... it would likely be between L'Heureux and the veteran tweener types (Bellows, Lucchini, Hinostroza). I guess there is a lowkey battle for the "spare" D spot... Stastney, Del Gaizo, and Blankenburg probably in the running, but I would think Stastney would really need to fumble the ball to let somebody take it from him?

Past that we pretty much know the Preds lineup already, and then there might be just a few small battles at the bottom of the Milwaukee roster too, otherwise the AHL lineup is pretty much set as well?

Monday Sept. 23rd is an obvious day for 1st cuts... the practice group size goes from 3 to 2, after the split squad games against Florida. So I imagine you see all of our junior players go back to junior on the 23rd... Marques, Lind, Willis, Gojsic, Mackinnon, Milota anyway... they will probably keep Molendyk longer and maybe Gibson.

The 29th is the next off day where they probably send all the Milwaukee players down, aside from a few who might be showing well in camp?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad