Nashville Claims Boychuk (Mod edit: Yip to IR)

I Will Son

An Army of One
Feb 15, 2010
Nashville
Poile is def scrambling. He's desperate.

Can't believe this. I'm just shaking my head cause it makes us look worse than we already are.

That said. Better than butler

Jarnberg

Jul 10, 2002
Nashville
Visit site
bang-head-here.jpg

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Boychuk is small, fast, has some skills and gets chances. Negatives are that he's very weak on his skates, consequently gets knocked down way too much and struggles to finish at the NHL level. I think he's an NHL'er though. He's worth a shot for you.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I wish him well, I think he's got it in him to contribute. The weakness is definitely strength. He's got speed and playmaking, isn't afraid of the tough areas - he just can't knock anybody off the puck. If he uses his quickness, he can make it. Hope he works out for you guys.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Butler may not be as bad as most here are implying. Boychuk could do well. These arte the moves we could expect. No elite player but moves to attempt to get better. Now whos the odd man out?

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
there's some major scrambling going on. It's kind of embarrassing that we have to resort to waiver claims rather than just actually spending money on guys that choose to go to other teams because they PAY!

Oh well, I'm over it. I'm hoping Butler and Boychuk surprise us all positively.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
there's some major scrambling going on. It's kind of embarrassing that we have to resort to waiver claims rather than just actually spending money on guys that choose to go to other teams because they PAY!

Oh well, I'm over it. I'm hoping Butler and Boychuk surprise us all positively.
Is there a free agent out there that hasnt been signed that we could be paying?

jlsg

Nov 8, 2006
Not as much scrambling as sending a message that changes will come and unless you start playing, you'll be replaced. This and Butler are no risk moves that will see some players sitting. Couple of days of practice will perhaps get some players attention. Be interesting to see what the line up looks like Fri.

token grinder

Facts Get Deleted
Sep 29, 2009
Alleged Mod Abuser
at the very least, having 2 extra guys on the ice that can be inserted into the lineup may motivate some guys as they could sit. maybe it brings the guys together, I dunno.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad