Speculation: Name the players who are likely to be Waive this October? for the first time or no.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
SJS- at least 1 of: Kostin, Grundstrom, Bailey if Askarov makes the NHL roster possibly others if more prospect F's also.

WPG-Rasmus Kupari

CGY-Walker Duehr (again)

UTA-Victor Soderstrom (is he waiver-exempt if/when he signs an RFA deal?: age 23, signed ELC at 18, played in parts of 4 NHL season; 4, 16, 30, and 3 games played for a total of 53) I am assuming he is exempt; but am I missing something?
Soderstrom will not be waiver exempt if/when he signs an NHL deal.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
If the Blues keep 7 d-men, then two of the following will be on waivers:
Ryan Suter
Scott Perunovich
P.O. Joseph
Tyler Tucker

If they keep 8, then only one (likely Tucker) will go on waivers.

I’d be surprised if Suter isn’t retained but he was signed before Broberg came into the picture and it’s possible both Perunovich and POJ beat him out in camp.

At forward, the following are at risk:

Most likely:
Nathan Walker
Nikita Alexandrov
Mackenzie MacEachern

Less likely:
Kasperi Kapanen
Oskar Sundqvist

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Many of these players have been waived before. They were asking, what notable players are now waiver eligible who might be waived this year, who may or may not clear.

They mean players like Berggren, Robertson, Johansson, Poulin types. Who now have to clear waivers. Out of those 4, Poulin probably has the easiest chance to clear waivers. The other 3 might actually be claimed, so it would be a surprised if they were waived.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad