Name a random Canuck

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Jose Charbonneau from the Vancouver Voodoo played for the Canucks twice in his career for 3 different seasons. Very good roller hockey player but never really seemed to make it as a NHL player.

Corey Scwab, scrappy goaltender who came and gone and sits in Vancouvers goaltending graveyard.

overboard

Oct 1, 2020
Vancouver
1730089605937.png

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
Didn't Corson go after Jovocop off the ice in a postal rage? I forgot the story behind that.
He beat the piss out of Jovo in the game and Jovo said a derogatory remark about his sister and he wanted to feed him some more after they left the ice.Corson was tough. I think he was a bit of a scumbag but pound for pound he was one of the toughest ever. I remember Dana Murzyn trying to avenge the beating he threw on Goalie Bob. It didn't end up well for Dana.

Erik Cairns gave Corson the beating he needed. He tried to boot Cairns after Cairns pulled his hair. What is it about Montreal and Vancouver fights here. Fraser and Nilan fighting outside the dressing room, the brawl in 86, Corson etc.,

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Jose Charbonneau from the Vancouver Voodoo played for the Canucks twice in his career for 3 different seasons. Very good roller hockey player but never really seemed to make it as a NHL player.

IIRC, former high pick who had basically fallen off the radar for NA pro ice hockey and somehow got a PTO with the Canucks off the back of his season with the Voodoo, made the team out of camp and was doing okay, and then ran into injuries.

Another favourite of young me. Hard not to wonder how his career might have gone if he hadn't had the misfortune to be a Quebecois kid drafted high by the Canadiens.

Last edited:

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
He beat the piss out of Jovo in the game and Jovo said a derogatory remark about his sister and he wanted to feed him some more after they left the ice.Corson was tough. I think he was a bit of a scumbag but pound for pound he was one of the toughest ever. I remember Dana Murzyn trying to avenge the beating he threw on Goalie Bob. It didn't end up well for Dana.

Erik Cairns gave Corson the beating he needed. He tried to boot Cairns after Cairns pulled his hair. What is it about Montreal and Vancouver fights here. Fraser and Nilan fighting outside the dressing room, the brawl in 86, Corson etc.,
Speaking of tough was Croson as tough pound for pound as Curt Fraser?

1730101240041.png

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Not random player per se but Nedved and Naslund actually crossed paths and were teammates.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad