Name a move that you want your GM to make this offseason

Green

Nov 13, 2019
Resign and stop crippling this franchise any longer, team has zero chance at a cup with how it's constructed so bring in a young GM and not a nepo baby who will start the re-build

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Wishful thinking perhaps, but would love it if the Oilers could package picks and prospects to move Campbell to SJ.

2024 2nd + 2025 1st + Borgault (I know he regressed this year, but still has upside)

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
For the love of god, MOVE ON FROM MYERS

i can't believe him re-signing is actually picking up steam amongst this fan base.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Some Blues fans will tell you it’s trade Kyrou, but what SHOULD be done is probably trade one of Krug/Perunovich (same size/relatove skillset), preferably TK, and upgrade the defense.

I am Bettman

May 23, 2022
Some Blues fans will tell you it’s trade Kyrou, but what SHOULD be done is probably trade one of Krug/Perunovich (same size/relatove skillset), preferably TK, and upgrade the defense.
B’s will take him back at double retention if you want.

Captain Controversy

Apr 30, 2015
Alberta
Ken Holland goes to Columbus.
Ken Holland does his former team a favour. He receives picks for Jack Campbell's contract.
Oilers use the space and maximize their run next year.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
get some cap space on the Leafs, but dont turn around and over pay the next new guy on a contract.

get Reilly some help on the 1st pairing and a #1 goalie.

Asking a lot. I know but this shit thats currently going on with the Leafs isnt doing it.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Something I want Ron Francis not to do: don't trade for Marner and take a bite out of our future.

Reactions: gprep93

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
I’m happy to answer for every Kings fan, PLD moved somehow,

ValeriKamensky

May 8, 2013
Trade for Necas rights and sign him with Philly. But I’m not sure.
Sign Chris Tanev.
Also I’d add trade for NHL level goalie (hope there are no people who thinks Ersson and Fedotov are the guys), but if you have Tanev you can play with empty net all night long

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad