Name a move that you want your GM to make this offseason

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
This offseason, what move do you want your GM to realistically pull off to improve your team's roster?

It can either be a contract signing or re-signing, letting a pending UFA walk, or a trade of players or picks before/during/after the draft. Consider cap space as well. Discuss

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Trade Gustavsson. Don’t trade Rossi unless it’s for a Necas level player.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Lock up Swayman long term, add scoring particularly at center. Also add some grit. The lack of response to the Bennett b.s. was disappointing.

• Haha
Reactions: Laus723

NVious

Dec 20, 2022
Trade Marner or JT, JT for anything and get as much as you can for Marner, but honestly the cap space itself is more useful than anything so ultimately if you only get a 1st and a prospect, it's whatever.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
1) Put Lindgren and Trouba in a boat

2)
unnamed (1).gif

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Move at least two players wearing letters for the team.

(Not because of that, it's just the case that Konecny and Laughton are two guys who will probably bring back a good amount if moved, and moving Couturier would provide us substantial flexibility for the future if we can do it.)

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
1) Put Lindgren and Trouba in a boat

2)
View attachment 874250

That’s old-school right there, flashback to a very similar game.

I want my GM to tell me we’re making playoffs this year, we’re spending to the cap, and the owner isn’t a cheapskate. It isn’t a mess. He isn’t employed because he’s the lowest cost option.

Just lie to me fully, basically, give me kool-aid and copium. I know no real moves will be made until Ebenezer Pegula sells his shit, so make the move of at least trying to make this palatable. Gift wrap the coal for once, you bargain-ass basic GM bitch. I mean Mr. Kevyn Adams. Goddamn, couldn’t even spell his name properly because vowels cost money, love my team.

UED

May 2, 2021
i want him to trade for mcdavid and mackinnon, would be a good 1-2 punch. i don't know why he hasn't thought of that. i tried it in my last be a gm and won a couple cups.

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
Trade Marner away. Acquire Askarov. If that can't be done in the same transaction, that's just fine.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Jones for Marner no retention and then flip Marner at 50% during the deadline. No extension for Marner either.

Or a 3 team deal where all that gets handled in one trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad