GDT: N.Y. Rangers @ Montréal 7:00 PM CBC, RDS, NHLN-US

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
We own them in our building. I believe we have won 7 straight games against them in MTL. Several by 3+ goals.

But we haven't played them with Nash...

The Lundqvist concussion report seems to be a bizarre one. He practiced today.

Analyzer*

Prust should be back.

Hopefully we don't come out flat against them.

Also, in 2 career games against them Galchenyuk has 3 points (2g 1a)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
There are no easy games in this league. Rangers are desperate and I expect them to play a tough game against us. Torterella and Gaborik were involved in a heated discussion on the ice today for a about ten minutes. I am not sure what affect that will have. I could be wrong but the Rangers seem to have thrown in the towel on their coach and his antics.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
There are no easy games in this league. Rangers are desperate and I expect them to play a tough game against us. Torterella and Gaborik were involved in a heated discussion on the ice today for a about ten minutes. I am not sure what affect that will have. I could be wrong but the Rangers seem to have thrown in the towel on their coach and his antics.
Guys like torts have about a 3-4 shelf life per team...the team does seem to have quit on him...

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
The last few games, the habs have lost while while playing well and won while playing at a sub par level, so I don't know what to say

Analyzer*

All the Islanders fans will be cheering for us.

Unfortunately for them they have to play Pittsburgh tomorrow.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
All the Islanders fans will be cheering for us.

Unfortunately for them they have to play Pittsburgh tomorrow.

I'll cheer for them hard! Go get him JT!

The last few games, the habs have lost while while playing well and won while playing at a sub par level, so I don't know what to say

Prust is back in, look forward to a constant effort from the team. He's the heart of the team with Plek, P.K. and Price.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Gotta work tomorrow night so I won't catch the game, but twitter is magical. I expect to come out firing after a couple days rest, plus Pruster is back and he always plays good against the Rangers. With him in our lineup, we truly have a balanced three-line wave of attack with a decent 4th of Moen, Armstrong and now Halpern who I think will also be rearing to go tomorrow.

4-1 for Les Boys.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Didn't think I''d be that excited about Prust returning, but it really is a relief to have him back. He really is a coaches best friend, the way he can fill any gap where needed while doing whatever is asked of him.

Not to mention he has seemed to step it up against his former team this year, between playing the Rangers and his first game in a while I expect him to really play at full throttle.

No, he's not the team MVP the way he was getting hyped as for a while, but his drive just make everyone else's job a little bit easier, and that is priceless.

I'm a bit worried about this game just because the past two were such emotional rollercoasters and the Rangers are as forgettable as you can get this year, but this is a good game to get Prust back up to pace and for Beaulieu to show us what he's made of.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Chucks will benefit greatly...
He seemed like a deer in headlights for a couple of games after Prust went down.
He's managed to overcome in the last week or so (all on his own)
But I'm thinking Prust on his other wing has got to feel gooooood...:p:

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
I don't see us losing this one but neither did I expect us to lose against Buffalo at home. The Rangers are battling for a PO spot, let's not go out there and forget about the gameplan.

3-1 habs.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
We seem to have difficulty winning games even if we dominate the other team, just keep it simple and we'll be ok.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
To prepare for the Habs, Rags smurfed up -- Zuccarello (5'7") in his first of the season ;)

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Guys like torts have about a 3-4 shelf life per team...the team does seem to have quit on him...
The team needs a coaching change. He really does seem to have lost the room. It's a heck of a lot easier to replace him than it is to replace Gaborik, Richards etc... At some point that crazed coaching act wears thin and I think Torts' time has come. He needs to be replaced at this point.
Can't wait to see Beaulieu play
Me too.
will be so fun to watch prust out there again. really missed him.
Yup, he definitely brings a dimension that the team lacks. Great to see him back.
Chucks will benefit greatly...
He seemed like a deer in headlights for a couple of games after Prust went down.
He's managed to overcome in the last week or so (all on his own)
But I'm thinking Prust on his other wing has got to feel gooooood...:p:
He was great with Gallagher too.
Neutralise Rick Nash and this game is won, it's really that simple.
Sadly you are correct. Brad Richards and Gaborik seem to have dropped off the planet. Nash seems to be the only guy pulling his weight.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
We can question the real importance of Prust in this team, but no one can really deny that that the team seems to have a little bit more punch when ever he's on the lineup. Maybe its a coincidence. Either way, hope he's in... and can't wait to see him!

Cant wait to see how Beaulieu does too. Being on the powerplay as well, going to be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad