GDT: My first GDT - This sh*t again edition: Canes @ Lightning

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Seconds tick away, don't make any real effort to get a shot off...not sure if it's worth watching the 3rd.

Reactions: Tryamw

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
I do not understand this team yet. We score 4 goals a game with horrible defense and now with our better defensive game of the season thus far we can't score a freaking goal and Johansson is dominating us again like he did in preseason.

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
Honestly folks at this stage I'm giving minuses to guys on the bench. Oh and the game is on the East coast.

Reactions: Tryamw

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
I do not understand this team yet. We score 4 goals a game with horrible defense and now with our better defensive game of the season thus far we can't score a freaking goal and Johansson is dominating us again like he did in preseason.
Let me help.

We are getting old. We look old. We're playing old.

And we keep making excuses. But don't panic until we're at the bottom of the division 10 games in right?

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
Seconds tick away, don't make any real effort to get a shot off...not sure if it's worth watching the 3rd.
It's like they don't care tonight and just want to get home. Dare I say this but to me it looks like they're playing with no heart. And that's not good for a team that's supposed to be a contender this year.

Still could since it is early but WAKE THE F UP!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad