Speculation: My Dude. It's early.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Statement game from Marner?

- Nobody knows where he got the first assist on Knies goal.

- 2 assists from the blueline.
- One assist 4v4
- One assist goalie pulled and 56 million dollar line on.

Can this guy produce 5v5 on a regular line?
Looks like hes doubling down on playing the perimeter..playoffs will be no difference for this guy.

Get a job

• Haha
Reactions: arso40

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Nothing wrong with cheering for the Leafs. It may be hard to believe but we all are. I just don’t like seeing posts telling other fans how they should react.
"It's early" is different from "Don't get upset."

People can do whatever they want.

Last edited:
Reactions: arso40

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
These games mean literally nothing. So many examples of cup winners having rough starts to season from the first 10 games to nearly the first half with the Blues. What matters is how they are playing in April
We've seen how much April matters for this group in all of its 8 year glory. But hey, maybe this year is different.
jt.gif

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
The standings don’t have me one bit worried. In fact I think we’re in a better position than we deserve to be in.

To me it’s the way the team is playing and the consistency. I don’t doubt the ability of this team as we saw it in Tampa as well as NJ and Pittsburgh. I really questions this teams drive and their ability to adapt to play the way you need to consistently. They have it in them, they just keep resorting to their comfort zone. The emotion is also lacking. They rarely look bothered by shitty performances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad