Speculation: Mutual interest between Leafs and Debrusk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
From both Kyper and Nick Alberga the Leafs and Jake are showing mutual interest.

If Tyler Bertuzzi walks Jake Debrusk would be the PERFECT replacement he's just as good as Bertuzzi maybe even a little better, he's 2 or 3 years younger, and It's possiblehe comes a little cheaper although that's not guaranteed.

I like Bertuzzi and would certainly welcome him back but if he leaves Jake Debrusk is the ideal replacement

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
From both Kyper and Nick Alberga the Leafs and Jake are showing mutual interest.

If Tyler Bertuzzi walks Jake Debrusk would be the PERFECT replacement he's just as good as Bertuzzi maybe even a little better, he's 2 or 3 years younger, and It's possiblehe comes a little cheaper although that's not guaranteed.

I like Bertuzzi and would certainly welcome him back but if he leaves Jake Debrusk is the ideal replacement
Habs probably in on him also

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Another player going to the Leafs this summer? Can't wait to see how they fit all these players rumored to sign in Toronto next week!

Guentzel
Bertuzzi
DeBrusk
Joshua
Zadorov
Montour
Tanev

Am I missing anyone? Did Stamkos already told SN that he's going to Toronto?

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
Yay, another rumor thread about someone is "interested" in Toronto! What is it, every 3 days OP makes anew thread?

Then don't click on the threads, or block the original poster if you know you don't like his content. This is the rumours and free agent talk forum. It's not his fault that every 3 days there's a reputable source talking about Toronto rumours or free agents.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Leafs need a goalie and defensemen. Sounds like Treliving wants to extend MM too. Debrusk, although a very good player, makes no sense.

Jan 21, 2018
Another player going to the Leafs this summer? Can't wait to see how they fit all these players rumored to sign in Toronto next week!

Guentzel
Bertuzzi
DeBrusk
Joshua
Zadorov
Montour
Tanev

You can always count on the haters to give you a full update on Toronto’s latest rumors.

It must be exhausting to spend more time following the Leafs instead of supporting your own team.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada

Guentzel
Bertuzzi
DeBrusk
Joshua
Zadorov
Montour
Tanev

As far as I’ve heard the only ones who have shown “mutual interest” from that list are DeBrusk, Joshua and Bertuzzi. Tho you’re also forgetting guys like Domi and Edmundson if you’re including Leafs players for whatever reason.

shortfuze

Apr 23, 2007
toronto

Guentzel
Bertuzzi
DeBrusk
Joshua
Zadorov
Montour
Tanev

I think you're mixing up GOING and INTERESTED. That's ok. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Reactions: banks

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
You can always count on the haters to give you a full update on Toronto’s latest rumors.

It must be exhausting to spend more time following the Leafs instead of supporting your own team.
Following the Leafs? lol it's on every thread at the top of this section.....and how can I hate the Leafs, they are a fun team to follow, always helping me making $$$ every god damn seasons betting against them in the 1st round of the playoff!

Reactions: dukeofjive

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015

Guentzel
Bertuzzi
DeBrusk
Joshua
Zadorov
Montour
Tanev

don't forget Broissoit and Oesterle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad