Tribute Music Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
In other news— riot fest is here next week. Anyone going? Really great lineup the first couple days I thought.

Also, as some would expect from my shares in this thread, I’m very sad to see queens of the stone age frontman Josh Homme isn’t doing too well and cancelled his tour. I wanted to see them on October 3rd after missing riot fest last year.

I met Josh out in Park city back in 2019 — I tried not to make a big deal out of it like some goober but in shock somehow recognizing him under all the snow gear ended up just telling the guy I loved him. Probably should’ve made mention that I had Space Cadet on repeat driving 20 hours straight from Chicago the weeks before. Saw the gold tooth smile and it confirmed it was him(buddy is literally a moose by the way holy f*** he’s tall) — can’t say why but that experience really meant a lot to me back then I was going through a pretty dishopeful time trying to move out there for school and just in a brutal situation/struggling. Anyways I really hope he’s all right. Last of a dying breed of Rock Stars and a criminally underrated & truly #generational artist — I have him in my top five musicians.
I go every year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad