OT: Music 6

BarnabyJones PI

I'd kindly settle for a tall glass of milk.
I didn't know too much about Jaye P. Morgan when she was on various episodes of Break the Bank from 1976 (and The Muppet Show), other than she shared her name with a financial institution and that she sort of resembled Joan Collins with a bowl haircut. I did some research, and came across this recently.

Unbelievable song, and a pretty good album. Especially considering that she was 45 at the time (born in 1931) when it came out in 1976.

Warning, Johnny Fever might not approve this album.

spiny norman

Administrator
Apr 1, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
I didn't know too much about Jaye P. Morgan when she was on various episodes of Break the Bank from 1976 (and The Muppet Show), other than she shared her name with a financial institution and that she sort of resembled Joan Collins with a bowl haircut. I did some research, and came across this recently.

Unbelievable song, and a pretty good album. Especially considering that she was 45 at the time (born in 1931) when it came out in 1976.

Warning, Johnny Fever might not approve this album.

IIRC, she was one of the celebrity judges on the Gong Show.

BarnabyJones PI

I'd kindly settle for a tall glass of milk.
IIRC, she was one of the celebrity judges on the Gong Show.

That's right. :) Reading up on her, she flashed her breasts on episode of that show. They obviously cut that part out when it aired, but that scene can be viewed in The Gong Show Movie (1980).

Two of the worst movies I've ever seen are The Happy Hooker Goes Hollywood and Up the Academy, both from 1980. I'm going to watch The Gong Show Movie tonight. I don't how it's possible, but I suspect it will be the worst of the three.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad