OT: Music 6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I'm Mc' Lovin the @Jets 31 take...

In response to the other side of HFJets...

I'm a romantic at heart... even though I love my Metal'... my Alt'... my good old Rock & Roll...

I absolutely adore introspective quiet... calm... solace...

And I Love sharing it...

Another for the Ladies... a Legend...

He evolved.... he learned to love... and feel...

I understand love... I understand being the idea of feeling like an absolute beginner...

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
And now...

For something completely different...

To get ahead of the counter-correction posts...

A seminal love... Rock and Roll at its best...

One of the best Live performances ever....

This shit just doesn't get made anymore it seems...

One of My fav' bands... with one of my favorite Live performences of my belief.... Donington, England... 1991...

Last edited:

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Sponsor
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
I'm Mc' Lovin the @Jets 31 take...

In response to the other side of HFJets...

I'm a romantic at heart... even though I love my Metal'... my Alt'... my good old Rock & Roll...

I absolutely adore introspective quiet... calm... solace...

And I Love sharing it...

Another for the Ladies... a Legend...

He evolved.... he learned to love... and feel...

I understand love... I understand being the idea of feeling like an absolute beginner...

Love David...I miss him:(

This song wouldn't be as good without him, and yes, I love Freddie, and miss him too.

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Sponsor
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
And now...

For something completely different...

To get ahead of the counter-correction posts...

A seminal love... Rock and Roll at its best...

One of the best Live performances ever....

This shit just doesn't get made anymore it seems...

One of My fav' bands... with one of my favorite Live performences of my belief.... Donington, England... 1991...

This is great! Moscow '91 with Metallica, Back Crowes...

My boys won the stage that day:heart::highclap:
I miss them:(

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
This song wouldn't be as good without him, and yes, I love Freddie, and miss him too.

Some random stoner at a Matthew Good concert asked me in the bathroom line if I could see any band live, alive or dead, which would it be. He answered Nirvana. I said Queen.

I think I wore out my VHS copy of the Freddy Mercury tribute concert back in the day,

Reactions: Jets 31 and chaos4

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Sponsor
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
Some random stoner at a Matthew Good concert asked me in the bathroom line if I could see any band live, alive or dead, which would it be. He answered Nirvana. I said Queen.

I think I wore out my VHS copy of the Freddy Mercury tribute concert back in the day,
Queen 100... I took my son to see the movie, born 20 plus years after Freddie's death... now a fan.

Nirvana, good... Alice superior.

Reactions: jungles and UFO

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

That's actually a very tough question, I've seen alot of the classic bands thankfully but after thinking about it probably Elvis in his prime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad