OT: Music 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Awesome Canadian talent! Even my buddy who is an AC DC die hard loved this version of a classic tune. Check out the strong guitar work by local talent Grant Siemens!

Drippy has long been one of my favourite guitar players. Dude has soul.

Reactions: FFHockey

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
I don't know how many of you speak or understand Spanish but this song I just discovered this morning is absolutely incredible.

The artist is originally from Poland, and one of the verses is in Polish. He emigrated to Spain with his parents in the 80s and this song is such a powerful telling of that experience and its aftermath. I know a lot of people in Manitoba have Polish and other eastern European roots so run the lyrics through Google translate and enjoy...

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
My wife and I love Bollywood movies, it has always been something that gave me a feeling of safety and comfort - Luckily my wife loved when I introduced her.

I do not speak a single word of any of the Indian languages tho, so explaining why they are so dear to me, is a longer explanation.

We watched Ginny weds Sunny the other day, and one particular song caught my ear, and has been on repeat ever since.

If anyone here knows more like this song, please do post, I find it very beatiful and soothing. Plus it gives fire to the inner romantisized picture I have of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad