Proposal: MTL & WILD

ProfessorFink22

May 28, 2020
high enough to make up for Yurov? Yurov is exactly what the wild need and he's just about done cooking.
You can't make the trade without knowing, but as a curiosity, how high of a pick would a Wild fan trade Yurov for? Let's say Calgary was bottom 5 in the standings midway through the season and offered this?

It's all a moot point given it will be Florida's pick, though. Easy no for Wild.

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Funny to see that Yurov is allready a superstar.
Did not think he holds that much value, but i guessed wrong.
The point was to get a other Russian to play with Demidov, sometimes chemistry is important.
You didn't think he held much value, but you wanted to pair him with your new 5th overall pick? There are plenty of other Russians out there that can be had for a late 1st and a couple middling prospects.

Reactions: Xirik

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
You can't make the trade without knowing, but as a curiosity, how high of a pick would a Wild fan trade Yurov for? Let's say Calgary was bottom 5 in the standings midway through the season and offered this?

It's all a moot point given it will be Florida's pick, though. Easy no for Wild.
Yurov just broke Tarasenko's record for under 21 scoring. The Wild have no reason to move him for a pick lower than 3rd overall.

Reactions: ProfessorFink22

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
The point was to get a other Russian to play with Demidov, sometimes chemistry is important.
You should probably research the players you are trying to trade for. I have a high level of doubt that Minnesota would trade Yurov for Reinbacher or Demidov straight up. He played 1C for the championship team in the second best league in the world. Viewed as the long term solution at 1C for a team that has never had a high end 1st line center. He's just not available short of something you wouldn't want to pay.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
You should probably research the players you are trying to trade for. I have a high level of doubt that Minnesota would trade Yurov for Reinbacher or Demidov straight up. He played 1C for the championship team in the second best league in the world. Viewed as the long term solution at 1C for a team that has never had a high end 1st line center. He's just not available short of something you wouldn't want to pay.
I would hope that they would trade him straight up for Demidov, who has elite potential, but am with you about Reinbacher. I don't know that Yurov will be a #1C, but I do think that there is a high probability that he will be a top 6 forward... maybe the 4th best forward after Kaprizov, Boldy, and JEE, though if Rossi continues to improve he might be behind him.

Main point is that the offer is not a good one, offering nothing to MN. No prospect is a sure thing, but what Yurov has accomplished since being drafted is the next best thing.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
No one said that, but the offer is for a mid round first in next year's draft and two B prospects. That doesn't get you a shot at Ohgren, nvm Yurov. If you want a Russian, offer something for Khusnutdinov, but none of the bits and pieces deals. Offer something that hurts.

junyab

Jan 22, 2013

I think both Yurov and Demidov at RW are they not? And I don't think we'd move anything to get chemistry when we don't even know if Demidov will have chemistry with anyone on our current roster. Seems weird to fix a problem we don't know exists.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I think both Urov and Demidov at RW are they not? And I don't think we'd move anything to get chemistry when we don't even know if Demidov will have chemistry with anyone on our current roster. Seems weird to fix a problem we don't know exists.
Yurov is a center

Reactions: junyab

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad