hospital.jpg

Reactions: habsfan891

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
SIlver linings include:
1)Another game for Huston to play PP1 and this time will have 5 other D with him
2)Great chance for all the young Dmen, especially Mallioux and Struble who haven't played yet, to get in and create some internal competition. Xhekaj & Barron both need to feel pressure
3)Dach would be leaned on more if Slaf is out. Might help spark him
4)The season is still up for grabs so lets see what happens

I would go:
Hutson-Savard
Struble-Barron
Xhekaj-Mallioux

Last edited:
Reactions: SwiftyHab

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Do we have unforgiving boards in Montreal? Remember the seamless glass Molson refused to get rid of because it looked pretty and we were getting injured all over the place? Jesus what's up , call an exorcist maybe?

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Big chance the Habs play with a single defensive dmen in this game and his name is Savard.
Might have two if Struble replace Xhekaj.

If people considering the Kings game the bottom, sorry to tell you, it can get worst...

I think at this point the best we can hope for is for Barron to continue improving and not not get mental like the rest of the team.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
What's goals?

Maybe next year when his 8 million kicks in?

Big chance the Habs play with a single defensive dmen in this game and his name is Savard.
Might have two if Struble replace Xhekaj.

If people considering the Kings game the bottom, sorry to tell you, it can get worst...

I think at this point the best we can hope for is for Barron to continue improving and not not get mental like the rest of the team.

I don't see Arbs sitting, they need to find a way to play them both.

Reactions: The Real Timo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad