:(

hospital.jpg

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
SIlver linings include:
1)Another game for Huston to play PP1 and this time will have 5 other D with him
2)Great chance for all the young Dmen, especially Mallioux and Struble who haven't played yet, to get in and create some internal competition. Xhekaj & Barron both need to feel pressure
3)Dach would be leaned on more if Slaf is out. Might help spark him
4)The season is still up for grabs so lets see what happens

I would go:
Hutson-Savard
Struble-Barron
Xhekaj-Mallioux

Last edited:
Reactions: SwiftyHab

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Do we have unforgiving boards in Montreal? Remember the seamless glass Molson refused to get rid of because it looked pretty and we were getting injured all over the place? Jesus what's up , call an exorcist maybe?

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Big chance the Habs play with a single defensive dmen in this game and his name is Savard.
Might have two if Struble replace Xhekaj.

If people considering the Kings game the bottom, sorry to tell you, it can get worst...

I think at this point the best we can hope for is for Barron to continue improving and not not get mental like the rest of the team.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
What's goals?

Maybe next year when his 8 million kicks in?

Big chance the Habs play with a single defensive dmen in this game and his name is Savard.
Might have two if Struble replace Xhekaj.

If people considering the Kings game the bottom, sorry to tell you, it can get worst...

I think at this point the best we can hope for is for Barron to continue improving and not not get mental like the rest of the team.

I don't see Arbs sitting, they need to find a way to play them both.

Reactions: The Real Timo

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
We are teh loose, ... Then Rangers on Tuesday, dang it's a pretty good tank start.
Just got to laugh it is so freaking sad. Haven’t made it thru October and the writing is on the wall.

NS should get out while he can.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
They will trap and rope a dope, nobody will push back except the usual 4-5 guys but they are mostly on IR already lol

Prediction; 4-1 NYI boring snooze fest, gonna be 2-1 most of the game.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Here's to hoping there's a better effort.

No one is expecting the Habs to never lose, or not to have off nights, but when 1 of your wins was just some super luck. You played well against Ottawa, who's just another bottom team like the Habs and then lost and didn't even look ok to teams that are either just as bad, or playing bad it makes you wonder.

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
Me neither, but I feel bad he has to endure this junk year after year.
I think he is a lifer like Price a has been. Hard times are part of the rebuild and from what he said he seems to be ok with the growing pains of his young team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad